In 1957, the Fidelity Bank Building was constructed at 200 N. Harvey, at the Northeast corner of Harvey & Park Avenue. In this 1958 picture, it is building at the RIGHT side of this picture (and not the 1958 OG&E expansion at left).

It remained the home of Fidelity Bank until 1972 when it moved to its new quarters at the Northwest corner of Robinson & McGee, that now being the Bank of Oklahoma Plaza.

In 1972, Fidelity's 1957 building became to be the Park Harvey Center. It is presently being remodeled to become an apartment building.

In the second picture, Fidelity back is immediately West of the County Courthouse.