AMERICAN NATIONAL BANK
The American National Bank was built in 1909 at 140 W Main, the Southeast corner of Robinson & Main. The postcard, left, was probably done shortly after it was built.
The picture below shows it in the 1950s or 60s, looking South on Robinson. South of American National, the State Theater and Baum Building are visible. In the right foreground with the Florsheim sign is the Hales Building. The tall building in the background is the Colcord.