BRANIFF BUILDING

Constructed in 1923 at 324 N. Robinson, it is now part of the Kerr-McGee campus.

The 1st image is in Vanished Spendor (Vol II), written and assembled by Jim Edwards and Mitchell Oliphant (Abalache Book Shop Publishing Co, Okc, 1983).

1923.braniff2.jpg 1923.braniff.jpg
The second image is a "current" pic taken from the BOK Plaza looking Northeasterly to McGee.

The building headquarterd Braniff Airlines for a time. For an interesting review of Paul R. Braniff and the Oklahoma City roots of Braniff Airlines, click here.