CITY HALL / MUNICIPAL BUILDING

The present City Hall/Municipal Building was constructed in 1936 at 200 N. Walker (actually, the main pedestrian entrance faces Hudson; Walker is on the backside (West side) of the building.

The 1st image is a postcard showing the building facing East toward Hudson and the main entry point.

The 2nd image is an aerial taken in the mid 1940s showing City Hall in the middle, the Civic Auditorium in the farground, and the Oklahoma County Courthouse in the foreground.

The 3rd image shows some of the interior art deco art and fixtures, preserved in an interior renovation during 1995-98.

1930s.cityhall.jpg
1940s.civicarea.jpg
1936.cityhalldecor.jpg