OKLAHOMA COUNTY COURTHOUSE

The Oklahoma County Courthouse, 321 Park Avenue, was completed in 1936. Built during the same time as the Oklahoma Civic Center (Municipal Building and Civic Auditorium), it was consistent with the design of those buildings but was not part of the same project.


1936.courthouse.jpg

In the late 1940s or early 50s, looking East on Park Avenue.
1950s.parkavenue.jpg

In the 1940s, earlier than the above. See [??] in the map.
1940s.civicarea.jpg