HALLIBURTON'S DEPARTMENT STORE
Built in 1920 at 327 West Main, it was a leading Oklahoma City department store until 1960. Both images look East on Main Street from slightly West of Hudson.
The image below shows the building in 1920, before the Hightower Building was built later that year. The postcard is seen in The Vanished Spendor (Vol III), written and assembled by Jim Edwards, Mitchell Oliphant and Hal Ottaway (Abalache Book Shop Publishing Co, Okc, 1985).
In both images, the Hales Building is
visible in the background and an edge
of the Mercantile Building is in the
The image below is from the 1930s