HERSKOWITZ BUILDING

Built in 1910 at the Northeast corner of Grand & Broadway, the Herskowitz Building was built in 1910 and was razed in 1970.

The 2nd image looks Northeast from intersection of Grand (now Sheridan) and Broadway. None of the buildings in this block exist today. They are, left to right in the dominant block: Huckins Hotel (white) and Annex (red); Campbell Building (white); Wells Fargo (short red); Herskowitz Building at corner; to its right (East) are the Lawrence Hotel (short red) and Kingkade Hotel (light color).

The Herskowitz Building is in the present location of the Renaissance Hotel; the Huckins Hotel is present location of Mid-America Tower.


1910s.broadway&grand.jpg