HUCKINS ANNEX

Located immediately South of the rebuilt Lee Huckins Hotel on Broadway, the Annex was initially used for additional rooms for the Huckins, but the Annex was reconstructed to become a parking facility for the Huckins in the early 1930s. In the second picture, the Annex is the dark red building at the left. To its right is the 10 story blond building (Patterson) and the small Wells Fargo Building on the South.

Presently, the space is in the vicinity of the Mid-America Tower (Devon).


1910.huckins.jpg
1910s.campbell.jpg