MASONIC TEMPLE

Originally, the Masonic Temple built in 1893 at the NW corner of Broadway & Main (101 W Main). This image looks Northwesterly.

In pictures before 1921, the building's turret serves as a reference point in identifying location and compass orientation of other locations.

In 1902, it became Western National Bank.

In 1921, the building was razed and the Tradesmen's National Bank was built at the same location. Presently, the later building is occupied by BankFirst.

1893.masonictemple.jpg