MELLONS DRY GOODS

Mellon's Dry Goods was built in or shortly before 1910 at the Southwest corner of Main & Harvey. Its distinctive elvelaved neon sign is seen in many later pics and is helpful in orientation.

Later, it became the home of Rothschild's, a marvelous clothing store, shown in the 2nd image from Terry L. Griffith's Images of America: Oklahoma City, 1930 To The Millennium, p. 76.


1910s.harvey.jpg
1960s.rothschilds.jpg