PERRINE BUILDING

The Perrine Building (later Cravens and now Robinson Renaissance, 119 N. Robinson) opened in 1927.

Anna Maude Cafeteria was once a venerable tenant (in the basement) where, in the early 1960s, civil rights sit-ins ocurred. For a current pic, click here.

The building was a serious candidate for the Urban Renewal block in the 1970s but missed the proposed destruction. The building has been marvelously renovated and has a fine food court in the basement where Anna Maude's used to be.

1920s.perrine.jpg