TRADESMEN'S BANK

This shows 2 views of the Tradesmen's Bank, 101 W. Main, built in 1921. The building occupies the same space as the 1893 Masonic Temple (later to become Western National Bank) - the buiding with the turret. Both images look Northwesterly on Broadway.

This building was renamed City National Bank in the late 1940s and, now, is the City Center Building, having BankFirst as its principal tenant.


1920.tradesmens.jpg
1920.tradesmens2.jpg