It is the intent of the Court that the non-custodial parent have reasonable and seasonable visitation with said minor child. In the event the parties cannot agree what is reasonable and seasonable, the following specific visitation schedule shall apply.
The non-custodial parent shall have the right of visitation with the minor child as hereinafter set forth, to-wit:
1. The first, third and fifth weekends from 6:00 o'clock P.M. Friday, until 8:00 o'clock P.M. Sunday;
2. In odd numbered years, the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
July 4th:8:00 o'clock AM., to 10:30 o'clock P.M.
Thanksgiving: 8:00 o'clock AM., to the following Sunday at 8:00 o'clock P.M.
Easter: 6:00 o'clock P.M. the Friday preceding Easter, until 8:00 o' clock P.M. the Monday following Easter Sunday
Christmas Eve: From 6:00 o'clock P.M. the day school breaks for Christmas vacation until 10:00 o'clock P.M. December 24th
3. In even numbered years, the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
Memorial Day: 6:00 o'clock P.M. the Friday preceding Memorial Day to 8:00 o'clock P.M. Memorial Day
Labor Day: 6:00 o'clock P.M. the Friday preceding Labor Day to 8:00 o'clock P.M. Labor Day;
Christmas: 10:00 o'clock P.M. the night of December 24th until 8:00 o'clock P.M. the day before school resumes
Child s Birthday: If the birthday falls on a non-school day, from 8:00 AM. to 8:00 P.M.; if the birthday falls on a school day, from the time school lets out for the day until 8:00 P.M.
4. The respective parent shall have priority visitation on the following days:
Father s Day: 8:00 o'clock AM., to 8:00 o'clock P.M.
Mother s Day: 8:00 o'clock AM., to 8:00 o'clock P.M.
Father s Birthday: If the birthday falls on a non-school day, from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.; if the birthday falls on a school day, from the time school lets out for the day until 8:00 P.M.
Mother s Birthday: If the birthday falls on a non-school day, from 8:00 AM. to 8:00 P.M.; if the birthday tills on a school day, from the time school lets out for the day until 8:00 P.M.
5. Summer Visitation: The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for one (1) two-week period, and one (1) three-week period, and said periods may be agreed upon by the panics; however, in the event said visitation time cannot be agreed upon between the parties, the same shall run from 8:00 o'clock AM. June 15th, until 8:00 o'clock P.M. June 30th and from 8:00 o'clock AM. July 24th, until 8:00 o'clock P.M. August 15th of each year.
6. Phone Calls: The non-custodial parent shaft have the right to phone the child at any time during the child’s normal waking hours.
It is extremely important for each party to remember that the minor child directly affected by this Visitation Schedule had absolutely no power to stop this divorce or separation, or he/she would have done so. But the child continues to love both parents, and still deserves to have both a mother and a father participating filly in his/her development. Nothing can replace the absence of either parent, and visitation with the non-custodial parent should be encouraged by the custodial parent. The non-custodial parent should never neglect the opportunity to visit and assist with the parenting of the child. Your child does not deserve less.
Signed on ____________________, 200__. _____________________________________
JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT
[Ed note: Schedule furnished by Harmon County Court Clerk, February 2003.]