STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE
The non-custodial parent shall have visitation with the minor child(ren) of the parties at the following times and in the following manner:
1. Every other weekend from 6:00 p.m. Friday until 6:00 p.m. Sunday, subject to the holidays set forth below.
2. In odd numbered years, such as 1999, 2001, etc., the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
Easter: 8:00 a.m. Friday preceding Easter until 10:00 p.m. Easter Sunday.
July 4th: 6:00 p.m. July 3rd until 10:00 p.m. on July 4th, unless July 4th falls on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, in which case the non-custodial parent shall have the long weekend.
Thanksgiving: 8:00 a.m. Wednesday preceding Thanksgiving until Sunday after Thanksgiving at 6:00 p.m.
Christmas Eve: 8:00 a.m. the morning after the day in which school is dismissed for Christmas vacation until 10:00 p.m. on December 24th.
3. In even numbered years, such as 1998, 2000, etc., the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
Memorial Day: 6:00 p.m. Friday preceding Memorial Day until 8:00 p.m. Monday.
Labor Day: 6:00 p.m. Friday preceding Labor Day until 8:00 p.m. Monday.
Christmas/New Years: 10:00 p.m. December 24th until 6:00 p.m. January 1st.
The holiday visitation schedule set out above is to prevail over the regular alternating weekend schedule and is in addition thereto. However, it is intended that on occasions when non-custodial (weekend or Wednesday) visitation is ordinarily scheduled on a holiday (set aside to the custodial parent), the non-custodial parent's visitation shall not take place.
4. Father's Day/Mother's Day: If the father is the non-custodial parent, he shall have the child(ren) on Father's Day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. If Mother's Day falls within a weekend of the father's visitation, he is to return said child(ren) to the mother for that day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. If the mother is the non-custodial parent, the reverse shall apply.
5. The parties should attempt to reach agreement as to four weeks of summer visitation for the non-custodial parent which is suitable to their specific home and travel schedules. However, should agreement not be reached the non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for two two-week periods from 8:00 a.m. June 1st until 8:00 p.m. June 15th, and from 8:00 a.m. on August 1st until 8:00 p.m. August 15th, uninterrupted by weekend visitation with custodial parent.
6. It is important to be aware that this visitation schedule is for the purpose of providing minimum amounts of visitation between non-custodial parent and the child(ren). The parties should seek to cooperate in adjusting this schedule to meet the needs of the parties and the child(ren). Visitation may exceed the number and length of visitation set out herein; however, this schedule shall be followed if agreement cannot be reached as to alternative arrangements. In addition, liberal telephone communications between non-custodial parent and the child(ren) are encouraged and should be allowed by the custodial parent.
Signed on ____________________, 200__. _____________________________________
JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT
[Ed Note: Schedule furnished by Seminole County Court Clerk, February 2003.]